Help beat women's cancers
Selling Pink Ribbon merchandise is a great way to show your support and raise funds to help beat women's cancers. Merchandise can be ordered by individuals, clubs, schools or workplaces and most items can be ordered at no cost to you. Proceeds from all sales help Cancer Council to continue its work in cancer research, prevention and support services.
Please contact the Events Hotline on 1300 65 65 85 if you have any queries, or complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch soon.
Here are some tips to help you sell Pink:
- Put your Pink goodies on display – Place your merchandise in a high traffic area, such as the reception area at your office. Get in early so people have lots to time to buy.
- Use our Pink fundraising tools – Check out our free resources. Download the Pink poster and place it around your workplace.
- Wear Pink to work – Invite your colleagues to dress Pink for day. Ask for donations, and consider hosting a morning or afternoon tea.
- Go social – Upload your pink photos to our Facebook page. Also let your friends know you’re selling Pink merchandise.
- Dollar-for-dollar matching – Ask your employer to support your fundraising efforts by matching the funds you raise.
- Hold a fundraiser – Host a Pink Ribbon Fundraiser and sell Pink merchandise to your guests.