Online fundraising is fun, effective and easy. Here are some tips to make the most of your online fundraising!
Five steps for online fundraising success
1. Get set up Register to host a Pink Ribbon Fundraiser now. Once you’re registered you can create your online fundraising page straight away. You can also personalise your page with photos, videos and messages to your event supporters. Let everyone know what you want to achieve and why fundraising for women’s cancers is important to you. Set a fundraising goal. Aim high! Why not kick-start your fundraising by making a donation yourself?
2. Let everyone know Login to your page at any time to send an email to everyone you know, inviting them to attend your fundriaser. Let your friends and family know that they can donate securely online at any time, even if they can’t attend your event. Get the word out even further by sharing your updates and a link to your online fundraising page on Facebook and Twitter. The more you share the more you can raise.
3. Get social spread the love all over your social media accounts for maximum reach.
4. Bank your funds To bank what you’ve raised, simply login to your personal page and click on the "My Fundraising" button, go to the "Input your cash donations" tab and follow the prompts. You can also deposit funds at your local bank using your deposit slip.
5. Say thanks Thanking people involved makes it all worthwhile. Login to your page to send out thank you emails and let everyone know how thakn you are that they have helped you support one of the 50 women in Australia who are diagnosed each day with breast or a gynaecological cancer.
Need help getting started?
Call our events hotline on 1300 65 65 85 to find out how to go about it.